Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thankful

I realized that the last week has been REALLY difficult for me. I am being tested in huge proportions. But one thing I have to keep repeating and understanding, is that I am THANKFUL. Throughout this whole financial, Nathan & job fiasco, Mike has remained healthy. I am deeply grateful and blessed that Mike's health has stayed "status quo". So in the midst of all this craziness a bright light shines. Family and friends often question me when I say things like this. But you know what, things CAN be worse. I've been there, I know. So no matter how hard it may be, I will always look for the sun behind those clouds. Hope keeps the spirit strong.

HOPE
by: Hope C. Oberhelman

Hope is reaching out for God and knowing he is there,
Hope is searching for release, and finding it through prayer...

Hope is happiness and joy, and rainbows in the sky-
Hope is feeling God is near when you begin to cry...

Hope is looking for a dream that someday will come true;
Hope is waiting on the Lord, when your days are sad and blue...

Hope is wishing for a star that will bring you peace and light;
Hope is striving for God's love to uphold you day and night!

No comments: