Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I think my mind will burst....

I go through phases along the way, where believe it or not my mind is "clear" and all seems to be "in order". This is NOT one of those phases. For the past week or so, I feel as though my brain is going to BURST........................

Beside my "normal" everyday worry of Mike's health, added to that I have:

-Brandon's health. He's had a sinus infection for 4 months. He went for a catscan which showed sinusitis. Yesterday I took him back to his ENT and after cleaning out his nasal passage, found a polyp. We'll have to see what happens with that. I just feel SO BAD because he has had a headache and stuffiness since November. He's been on antibiotics for just as long and I hate that.

-Finances. I am having a really difficult time lately. All I hear on TV is about a recession and the housing market. I make sure my mortgage, health insurance, gas and electric are paid each month, but the rest of my bills have to wait. It seems to be getting more and more difficult and this worry is always on my mind.

-College. As you've read, Courtney is a Junior in High School and therefore, has seriously started looking at colleges. The cost of them OVERWHELMS me, and it takes all I have in me not to hyperventilate. She's also learning to drive which is more for me to think about.

Yes, my head feels like it's going to explode.................

No comments: