Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good and Bad

I am thankful that to date, Mike seems to be OK. He had a bit of a coughing/sneezing spell on Saturday, but that was it. Of course, I panic and think about the "what if's". I just can't help myself. Courtney is usually the one who knocks some sense into me and gets me to relax.

Courtney left this morning for Boston. Her high school band is playing at Quincy Market today. Tomorrow they will be doing some site seeing and then head for home tomorrow night. I am SO GLAD she was able to go. When the permission slip came home, she was concerned about being away. I'm sure she will have a blast.

Brandon is STILL sick. He's had a sinus infection since November. He's had x-rays, CtScans, and allergy tests. He DOES have a polyp in his nose and he has chronic sinusitis. The ENT also said his adenoids grew back (he had them removed with his tonsils when he was 5) I feel so bad for him. He has been on antiobiotics for months and I hate it. I wish there was some non-medicinal alternative that would help him. He's a trooper, considering everyday he has a headache and he's stuffed up. I'm hoping that with the change of seasons, he will get some relief.

No comments: