Friday, March 21, 2008

I have off today for Good Friday. Tonight, my brother will be staying with Mike while we go to the "Rock Stations of the Cross". I've never been, but it sounds like it would be interesting. The same band that plays at Rock Mass will be performing at church.

Last night I hurt my finger while changing Mike. It hurt so bad, but I forgot about it when I went to seep. This morning I woke up and the pain was REALLY bad. I called the orthopoedist I went to before, but he was not in today. Hopefully I will get in on Monday to see him. I don't think it's broken, but it could be something with the ligament. I can't really bend it.

Mike is doing OK. It's week 2 without Nathan, but THANKFULLY Mary has still been here with Mike. She's a Godsend.

If I don't get back on before Sunday, I wish everyone a Blessed Easter.

No comments: