Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thank you

I mentioned once before, that I write what I do here so people can see all the realities that Alzheimer's Disease brings to families. Some of them are filled with special moments, others are often hard and full of struggles.

I just want to thank those of you that have reached out to me with words of support and encouragement while I struggle through my most recent hardship. I will honestly say that sometimes I am selfish in writing. I truly believe 100% in the power of prayer. By writing about our struggles, all I ask of everyone is prayers. I am touched and humbled when people offer us more. Once again, this disease made people that were once strangers into very special people in our lives.

I thank you VERY MUCH and I pray for all of you too.

No comments: