Tuesday, October 6, 2009

:(

I've been up since 3:30 this morning. Mike started moaning around that time. I checked his temperature and he was OK. By 8:30 a.m. his temp was 101.4. I put a call out to hospice and they ordered Cipro for him. This past weekend he had been sneezing and coughing ALOT, so I thought it may be his sinus's. I was told that this antibiotic would work for the sinus's as well as a UTI (just in case).
Tonight Brandon is being inducted into the National Honor Society and now I'm not sure I will be able to go. If Mike is not doing well, I cannot leave him with my brother. This would not be the first, nor the last, function I would have to miss. :(
Courtney is wearing me out!!!! No matter what I do or what I say, it's never right. I had been warned about this stage, but I had been lucky until now. I am just worn out and I have no idea wha to do. It seems the only time she is happy is when she is in NYC. She HATES Hofstra and she HATES the work/classes. Everything I do or say, to or with her, is met with anger and disrespect. I'm not used to this and I'm not sure how much more I can take.

1 comment:

trish said...

I hope Mike is doing better and that Courtney will adjust to her new school. It's tough when they first go off to college.

Please email me when you get a chance... I lost you email address and wanted to fill you in on the DIAN conference.