Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Being Sick

Both Courtney and Brandon are not feeling well. Brandon went to the doctor on Monday and he has a sinus and tonsil infection (strange considering his tonsils were removed when he was 5. I was told that they can grow back). Courtney started getting sick over the weekend and all she keeps doing is sneezing and coughing.

Now most people would be worried and concerned, as am I, but I am almost in panic mode because of Mike. I have been keeping both the kids away from Mike for fear that they may
"infect" him. They have strict orders to STAY AWAY. I have been spraying Lysol everywhere. Of course, without their help, I have been doing most things totally on my own - which is difficult. I pray that I my resistance remains strong so that I don't come down with anything. Illnesses tend to just be just a bother for most people, but for me, they are something I fear.

No comments: