Friday, November 14, 2008

Not as Floppy

Today Mike woke up and appeared to be "OK". He was not as floppy, he even resisted Mary taking his shirt off. Within a few minutes of waking, he even smiled.

This was a FAR cry from last night. After our crazy morning, right after we put Mike into bed, he started breathing very heavy. He had some "gurgle" in his throat, but couldn't get up enough strength to cough it out. About 8:30 he started feeling warm and when I took his temp. it registered at 100.3. I gave him a tylenol suppository and after a few hours, he seemed to be OK. After what happened yesterday morning, I was up most of the night making sure that Mike was breathing. HE slept fine, but I slept on and off the entire night.

Today I went for my eye check up. I lost my glasses 2 weeks ago and my last eye exam showed that my glaucoma levels were a little high. I have looked absolutely everywhere for my glasses, and they are nowhere to be found. So I figured "divine intervention" misplaced my glasses so that it would force me to finally get myself to the doctor to have my eyes checked. It worked and everything went fine at my appointment.

I will pray that Mike continues to remain stable. Thank goodness our Pastor is coming to visit us on Sunday, I have ALOT to talk about.

No comments: