Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Energizer Bunny

Mike came home on Thursday and so far, so good. He DID come home with a "touch of cellulitis" which concerns me and which we are watching. As with all his other hospitalizations, when he comes home, it takes a while for him to get back into his routine. Hopefully he will continue to eat well and stay hydrated. I have no idea what hospice plans on doing regarding his discharge, but I hope to line up another hospice to come and do an evaluation.

Courtney and I did our final shopping for college. As far as we know, she is all set, with the exception of some last minute "food/snack" shopping.

I will be taking Courtney and Brandon to spend the night in NYC on Friday. We haven't had a vacation in four years, so I thought it would be nice to do something before Courtney leaves for school. We are going out to dinner and then going to see "Shrek - The Musical" on Friday night. Saturday is up fro grabs, depending on the weather. I hope we have good days.

No comments: