Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Christa (our hospice nurse) came by yesterday and confirmed that both of Mike's lungs are congested. We can't tell for sure if it's the same thing that he had 2 weeks ago (and wasn't on antibiotics long enough) or if it is from aspirating. They ordered a different antibiotic so we'll wait and see. He had a fever today (100.4),but it was lower than yesterday. He's eating and drinking the about same. He seems more out of it than usual and I guess that's what's bothering me.

All else is the same. I worry and think - the two do NOT go well together.

No comments: