Friday, September 5, 2008

Courtney's 17th Birthday

Today is a better day...so far.

Sorry for my rambling yesterday, it's just that sometimes things get to me and I need a place to vent.

Today Courtney is 17 years old. That old cliche - "where does time go?" is so true. It seems like yesterday when she was born. I reminisced about Courtney's birth with Mike last night - I just never know what he hears. She was supposed to have a friend sleep over tonight, but her friend canceled because she had to babysit - which is OK anyway because the Lemonade Sale we are having for the walk is being out off until Sunday. Apparently the lasting affects of one of the hurricanes will be passing here tomorrow and we are expected to have heavy wind and rain.

As for our goal for the Memory Walk, thanks to all our friends, we are well on our way to our $2,000 goal. As of today we are at $1,620.00. THANK YOU to all who donated.

No comments: