Friday, April 18, 2008

Comments & Feelings

I just wanted to thank everyone who leaves comments for me. I know people have told me they check in every once in a while, but knowing that you all do, makes me feel connected. I don't feel so alone and your comments always give me the support I need to get through another day. I pray that I can help all of you the way you help me.

I was thinking today about how I would "define" Alzheimer's, and I realized that it can often be best described by solitary words. Each of these words (to name a few) have such a deeper meaning and can describe how we feel on any given day, Mike included:

HEARTBREAK, INSPIRATION, FEAR, LONELINESS, DEDICATION, TEAMWORK, FAMILY, TRAPPED, FRUSTRATED, FAITH, STRENGTH, CHANGE, DISAPPOINTMENT, CARING, COMPASSION, PATIENCE, ADJUSTMENT, SLEEPLESSNESS, SAD, COURAGE, SACRIFICE AND LOVE.

No comments: