Thursday, April 8, 2010

In response....

I received a comment on my last post and in response to that.....
Like I have said, I have been TRULY blessed throughout the years and I will NEVER deny that. I even mention that quite frequently. The kindness of so many people have lifted us up when we needed it the most. What I don't like is when people, who get caught up in the emotional moment, offer things they cannot provide. Even these people mean well and I don't hold it against them, I just want to make them aware that their words are remembered. Some offers have not been followed through on, and that's my point. Empty promises hurt those holding out for any hope....and this advice was not just meant for my family, but as advise to anyone who gets caught up in a moment trying to help others.

No comments: