Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Update

Mike came home from the hospital on Monday. I apologize for not writing sooner, but things have been chaotic - at best.
He seems to be doing "OK", just very slow. As usual, I get concerned, and the kids try to bring me back up. They remind me that we have been down this road before, and Mike always seems to re-bound. I just cannot ignore the FACT, that one day he will not re-bound.
Our Christmas has been disrupted and I am trying to salvage it. After spending a week in the hospital with Mike, every day for 12 hours a day, I have not had the chance to finish anything. My house is a MESS and I will be owing quite a few people gifts. I guess I can say that this Christmas Season we will experience the true meaning of Christmas. We may not have all that we needed or wanted, but we will all be together.
I thank you all for your prayers of love and strength, and I wish you all a blessed and peaceful Christmas.

No comments: