Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank You

I would first like to thank all of you that sent well wishes and prayers for Mike. I've been so busy running back and forth AND going to work, my time has been so limited. I have a few minutes now before work so I thought I would update, but it would be hard to write everyone back.

I believe they will be doing an endoscopy today to try to determine the cause of Mike's stomach upset. He seems to do well until his stomach gets full, and then the gas and discomfrt starts.

Mike's weekend aid came up to see him last night. She brought flowers and took over. She was very upset when she saw the way Mike's bed was made and took it upon herself to re-do it correctly so that Mike would be more comfortable. We've been so blessed with the people we have caring for Mike. There is no doubt in my mind that they are part of the reason he is doing so well.

No comments: