Monday, February 23, 2009

FaceBook

My sister had suggested I start a "facebook page" because she thought it would be a good idea to connect with old friends. Courtney helped me "set up" and I am now a BIG fan of FaceBook. In the few short days that I have been on, I have been able to connect with a few cousins that I haven't spoken to in years. I have been able to "see" some friends that I previously have only been able to e-mail. For me, FaceBook is like an enhanced e-mail. You can write and share pictures, but also add a little more "fun stuff". I believe I am hooked.

This weekend we also had a surprise visit from Nathan (Mike's old aide). His daughter and grandchildren were in from England and he brought them over to visit with Mike. It was such a GREAT surprise. I hope that Mike knew who it was.

Mike's friend Tom also visited, although Courtney and I were out food shopping at the time. His wife made some homemade Irish Soda Bread for us.

Overall, it was a good weekend.

No comments: