My BIL seems to be on the mend, so far so good. We're all very relieved to hear this and we are updated daily with my sister.
Today, Mike started a cough that I didn't like. I'm waiting for the nurse to come over and listen to his lungs, and depending on what she says, will depend on what I do. I'm not sure if he has congestion, or just "glop" in his throat. If congested, I will be checking with his doctor on treatment because I DO NOT want him in the hospital with pneumonia. I know I don't have a say, but I'm just praying that everything is OK. He's been doing so well, I would hate for him to have another set back.