Monday, July 2, 2007

Don't Give Up

It's truly amazing to me how God works. Just when I think I can't do this anymore, he gives me signs.

One of my favorite singers is Josh Groban. His songs always give me renewed strength. My past favorites of his are: You Raise Me Up and You're Still You. I found a new favorite just when I needed it..... You Are Loved (Don't Give Up). The kids got me tickets to see him on July 25th and I look forward to that night (although I still don't know how I will manage it with Mike). I share the words to that song with you today.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't give up, It's just the weight of the world. When your heart's heavy I will lift it for you
Don't give up, Because you want to be heard, If silence keeps you I, I will break it for you.

Everbody wants to be understood, Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved, Don't give up - Because you are loved

Don't give up, It's just the hurt that you hide, When you're lost inside, I, I'll be there to find you

Don't give up Because you want to burn bright, If darkness blinds you I, I will shine to guide you.

Everyrbody wants to be understood, Well I can hear you.

Everybody neeeds to be loved, Don't give up.

Because....you are loved.

Don't give up, It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up, Everybody needs to be loved.

You are loved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was listening to this song on my way to work, a truck passed by. A regular delivery truck, but what was weird about it, was that on the back, for no apparant reason, it was written, "The Lord is my light, the Lord is my strength". Isn't that weird? On the back of a regular delivery truck to see that written. Yes, he works in mysterious ways, it's nice to know that I am not alone.

YOU CAN HEAR THE SONG BY CLICKING THE LINK TO THE RIGHT. ENJOY.

No comments: