Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Life Goes On

Each day continues to be different. When I came home on Friday, I noticed that Mike's nose was red and swollen. I'm not quite sure what it is. The nurse that comes to check on his sores, said she believes it could be irritated from the oxygen and to leave him off of it for 24 hours, since Mike seems to be breathing OK. It's now Tues. and his nose seems redder than usual. I guess I will be checking with his Doctor about that.

The kids are doing OK. Every once in a while, I realize that they are STILL teenagers dealing with their normal, everyday issues. They fight and they argue and one instigates another. I often wonder if this behavior is normal for their age or whether it is exaggerated because of Mike's illness. Whatever the case may be, their constant bickering always bring me back to the reality of raising 2 teenagers. Sometimes I am tolerant, other times I get very frustrated. I often wonder what things would be like if Mike was well and how he would handle the kids.

(Picture was taken at Universal Studios, Orlando last year when the kids and I went to visit friends 8/06)

No comments: