Monday, April 23, 2007

Faith

I've come to realize that this disease has made me walk around with a cloud over my head the last 6 years. Sure, there were many times when we had fun and laughed, but it was never completely. There was always that reality that things would never be ideal. Snapshots of our lives would appear "normal", but putting the entire picture together, one could see there was something definitely missing. That missing something was my husband and my children's father. We were often left to do things without him for any number of reasons. There was, and still is, a part of us missing when this happens. This disease takes away so much and while I try to focus more on the positives, I have to be honest when I say that there are often times when I cannot see the "sunshine". Our faith has been a constant and THE ONE thing that continues to keep us all strong.

No comments: